Here’s the highlights of the press release.
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Recurly Inc., the enterprise-grade subscription management platform, announced the immediate availability of Recurly Analytics, a new capability that surfaces data-driven insights for informed decision-making and revenue optimization. Unlike other analytics solutions, Recurly Analytics makes business insights quickly accessible by examining billing events, marketing events and customer lifecycle data, enabling customers to continually refine their business for peak subscription performance.
Subscription and billing data—along with trends over time—provide a measure of business health, subscriber engagement and customer loyalty. With Recurly Analytics, businesses receive dashboards, dynamic graphs and key performance indicators (KPIs) that give a clear overview of the current state of their company. Most importantly, Recurly Analytics provides the ability to compare the performance of subscription plans across channels, marketing programs and cohorts of users. Subscription businesses can easily track their churn and subscriber growth rates for top-performing plans or changes in average revenue per user (ARPU) and then devise strategies to improve performance.
“Many companies rely on basic analytics that provide high-level information that merely skims the surface about the health of their business. Subscription businesses are flying blind if they are relying on simple counts, averages and top-level growth rates without delving deeper into the underlying data,” said Dan Burkhart, CEO of Recurly. “Recurly Analytics is designed to provide subscription businesses with immediate access to a deep understanding and clarity that can be used to optimize marketing decisions, increase customer retention and maximize revenue growth to achieve competitive advantage.”
Recurly Analytics provides sophisticated tools to monitor and manage a subscription business:
- Gain instant visibility into essential business metrics: Quickly review billings, monthly recurring revenue (MRR) and subscriber and plan data
- See growth rates of subscribers and revenue: Understand the factors impacting the growth (or decline) of recurring revenue and subscriber numbers
- Understand reasons for retention and churn: Analyze cohort retention rates over time and the underlying reasons for churn
- Track recovered revenue: Know exactly how much revenue Recurly recovers each month through automated revenue recovery processes, including revenue that would have been lost to churn
- Compare plan vs. plan performance: Optimize subscription offerings by understanding which plans outperform other plans based on eight key performance indicators, including trial conversions, churn and customer lifetime value.
To learn more about Recurly Analytics, click here.